Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yeah....I'll get right on that...

 If you call in to my support desk for help.....

  A quick nugget of wisdom for you....

  Don't spend 4 minutes whining like a school girl with a skinned knee about "how shitty the speed is & blah, blah, blah".....

  Next.

   Don't tell me to make sure "my" attorneys are ready for a class action suit because of the same.

   My tech support takes care of the internal network. That's all.

  The outside "pipe" is taken care of by an ISP (look it up).

  Yes.   The storms in your area that are causing a power outage MAY just have something to do with it.

    This one goes out to the douchebag university whiner in Maryland.  

  PS:  I can kill your account in a keystroke..... Ban your MAC addresses...You name it.

  Even though you spent 3 minutes threatening me with a lawsuit....

  ...........Sigh........Me thinks Darwin will take care of this one.










No comments: